Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pittu Kill- currently at Rio Cinema Colombo..not to miss masterpiss ...




my mate KD sent this to me..guess the movie is about a serial killer cook who use Pittu as a weapon to kill people..
Pittu is a traditional Sinhalese dish (?), made out of floor and coconut..steamed..not sure how to explain.. may be Pradeep Jeganathan of My Half Life-Food Photo blog fame might be the best man to shed some light.. of course on Pittu...the food but not on the Pittu kill gig.. may be one shot' fagot of 'Leader' fame could be the best on explaining latter!
either way.. remember ..Pittu Kill is Adults only....now @ Rio..Colombo..1030/1530/1830hrs..Don't miss!!!!

1 comment:

Foxhound said...

For some reason I pictured a guy bashing someone to death with a roll of pittu... but I guess its more like poisoned food.